-   -   Macro to Copy Hyperlink to another file as a HYPERLINK, not text... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/326946-macro-copy-hyperlink-another-file-hyperlink-not-text.html)

dollardoc

Macro to Copy Hyperlink to another file as a HYPERLINK, not text...

XL2000= I have a form where I often insert a Hyperlink in Cell D19. Then a
macro pastes all 20 form entries (D1:D20) to a DBase. Problem is that D19
pastes as text, not as a link. Any macro that will recognize if D19 contains
a HLink & then copy it to DBase as HL? thanx tom dollardoc

Robin Hammond[_2_]

Macro to Copy Hyperlink to another file as a HYPERLINK, not text...

How exactly are you pasting to your DBase, and what form does the dbase
take? If I copy a range in Excel from one sheet to another the hyperlinks
are preserved in Excel XP.

Robin Hammond
www.enhanceddatasystems.com