-   -   Problems in Excel 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/326893-problems-excel-2003-a.html)

Marc (NL)

Problems in Excel 2003

I made a Excel workbook with some VB Forms. In Excel 2003 we have the
following problem: Everytime I change from Form, this Form remaines totally
white. After a doubleclick the Form appears. Does someone recognize this
problem or has a solution?

Tom Ogilvy

Problems in Excel 2003

It sounds like a screen redraw problem. Do you have screenupdating set to
false?

Tom Ogilvy

"Marc (NL)" <Marc wrote in message
I made a Excel workbook with some VB Forms. In Excel 2003 we have the
following problem: Everytime I change from Form, this Form remaines

totally
white. After a doubleclick the Form appears. Does someone recognize this
problem or has a solution?

keepITcool

Problems in Excel 2003

marc,

xl2003 has problems when switching pages on a multipage
(and needs an extra refresh)

without any further code of details it's hard to guess.
are your forms modal/modeless, what type of controls are on the things,
which event handlers are running etc etc :(

if you want, mail the thing and I'll have a look.

you'll need rot13 on my sender address, or add @ and .
to the string below.

--
keepITcool