-   -   2nd Post - Cannot select day on Calendar if ValueIsNull is True (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/326843-2nd-post-cannot-select-day-calendar-if-valueisnull-true.html)

sivadd

2nd Post - Cannot select day on Calendar if ValueIsNull is True

I've created a user form with Calendar Control 9. All but one thing appears
to work fine.

If I set the ValueIsNull property to True, I cannot select the day
corresponding to the original Value property (even though it is blank when
ValueIsNull is True). After selecting some other day & then back it works
fine.

For example: I created the control on my form today, so by default the
Value property was 4/1/2005 & ValueIsNull was False. I then changed the
ValueIsNull property to false, which clears the Value property.

When I run the form, I cannot select 4/1/2005 without first selecting some
other date.

Windows XP, Office 2003 Pro, Visual Basic 6, Calendar Control 9

ste

2nd Post - Cannot select day on Calendar if ValueIsNull is True

Hi sivadd,

why dont you set the value by code?

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
Calendar1.Value = Now
End Sub

regards,
ste

sivadd

2nd Post - Cannot select day on Calendar if ValueIsNull is Tru

I guess I should.

Clearly I was overthinking the problem!

Thank You!