-   -   how do i setup a macro which is initiated by a button? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/326839-how-do-i-setup-macro-initiated-button.html)

An Excel Nut

how do i setup a macro which is initiated by a button?

I have already done the above question, BUT when i exit design mode and hit
the button to initiate the macro, i have the following error:

run-time error '1004':
Select method of Range class failed

Then i click on 'Debug': it takes me to Visual Basic and highlighted is the
line with the range details.

Please help, i need to setup this workbook as soon as possible
u may even call me 07947312289 (UK)

Regards

An excel Nut

JulieD

how do i setup a macro which is initiated by a button?

Hi

if you post your code, i'm sure an answer can be found.

--
Cheers
JulieD