-   -   Puzzling Memory Error ! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/326821-puzzling-memory-error.html)

Donna[_7_]

Puzzling Memory Error !

I have a macro that runs fine if I open the visual basic editor and
run from there, but if I use the run button on the excel visual basic
toolbar it results in a memory error (could not be written) in exactly
the same place every time.

Why should it be doing this !
If it helps anybody, The macro generates a large number of
commandbuttons on a number of sheets at specified places.

I can't understand why it will run OK from the visual basic editor but
not from excel itself.

Can anybody shed any light to this ?

Cheers
Donna

Thief_

Puzzling Memory Error !

Not without seeing your code! Sounds like something real simple.

--

+--Thief_

om...