Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Pat Pat is offline

Default Code is not correct

The following code is not correct.

If WorksheetFunction.CountA(Range("I28:I950")) 0 Then
If Cells(21, 11).Value = "QS" Then
MsgBox "There is data in column I28:I950, find and delete this
data. You cannot have any data in the Quantity Ordered column when you are
creating a Quick Sale invoice. "
Exit Sub

There is a formula in cell in the range I28:I950
For eg. =IF(J76="","",J76)

I will appreciate any and all help.

Thanks
Pat