-   -   How do I print a selection of cells using a macro? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/326777-how-do-i-print-selection-cells-using-macro.html)

gussuffert

How do I print a selection of cells using a macro?

I would like to create a macro to print the range of cells selected by the
user. It means, the user will select the range of cells and the macro will
have to print only this range of cells selected by the user. Is it possible?

Ron de Bruin

How do I print a selection of cells using a macro?

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#Print

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"gussuffert" wrote in message ...
I would like to create a macro to print the range of cells selected by the
user. It means, the user will select the range of cells and the macro will
have to print only this range of cells selected by the user. Is it possible?

Tom Ogilvy

How do I print a selection of cells using a macro?

selection.Printout

Tom Ogilvy

"gussuffert" wrote in message
I would like to create a macro to print the range of cells selected by the
user. It means, the user will select the range of cells and the macro will
have to print only this range of cells selected by the user. Is it

possible?

gussuffert

How do I print a selection of cells using a macro?

Thanks!!!