-   -   Emailing Page-breaks as seprate sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/326730-emailing-page-breaks-seprate-sheet.html)

Murtaza

Emailing Page-breaks as seprate sheet

Dear MVPs & Excel-ates:

I just need to know how can I email page-breaks as a seprate sheet?

Details:
I have few sheets. In all sheets, page-breaks are defined and they print
fine in a single command. Now I want to email them with the same sequence as
they printed.

Please suggest a solution.

Murtaza

Dave Peterson[_5_]

Emailing Page-breaks as seprate sheet

Maybe this thread will help...but there were a couple of false steps in it, so
get the last one.

http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?th...apeXSPAM.c om

--

Dave Peterson