-   -   dialogue box / pop-up upon opening file - URGENT (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/326712-dialogue-box-pop-up-upon-opening-file-urgent.html)

marika1981

dialogue box / pop-up upon opening file - URGENT

Hello:

I'm trying to create a pop-up box that would immediately show upon opening a
file. It would be relatively large (an FAQ on how to use the file) and would
be great if it were formattable.

Ideally, I'd wish to also include a "Don't show this again" option and/or a
means of accessing it at another time via the menu bar (perhaps a drop-down
to the right of Help called FAQ).

Is this possible???? Any help would be **very, very** appreciated....

Thank you!!

Marika :)

Tom Ogilvy

dialogue box / pop-up upon opening file - URGENT

Why not just use a worksheet and after the first time, hide the sheet.

Tom Ogilvy