-   -   Pop up windows (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/326669-pop-up-windows.html)

Jimbola

Pop up windows

Hi there,

I've created a simple macro where you click a button and a new workbook is
created, with some info pasted in.
How do I make it so that the orginal window stays maximised and the new
window say only a 1/3 in hight centered in the middle of the screen. So as
to give the impression that it is a pop-up window, simlar to a pop up form in
access.

Thanx

Jim Rech

Pop up windows

In Excel when one worksheet window is maximized they all are.

If you make sure the active window is not maximized
(Activewindow.WindowState = xlNormal) then you can position and size your
"popup" window.

--
Jim