-   -   Disable "Sheet tabs" check box under [Tools][Options]-[View] tab (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/326651-disable-sheet-tabs-check-box-under-%5Btools%5D%5Boptions%5D-%5Bview%5D-tab.html)

quartz[_2_]

Disable "Sheet tabs" check box under [Tools][Options]-[View] tab

Does anyone know how to programmatically disable the "Sheet tabs" check box
on the <Tools <Options - [View] tab? If so, could you please post example
code?

Thanks in advance.

kassie

Disable "Sheet tabs" check box under [Tools][Options]-[View] tab

ActiveWindow.DisplayWorkbookTabs = False

"quartz" wrote:

Does anyone know how to programmatically disable the "Sheet tabs" check box
on the <Tools <Options - [View] tab? If so, could you please post example
code?

Thanks in advance.

quartz[_2_]

Disable "Sheet tabs" check box under [Tools][Options]-[View] t

Kassie,

Thanks for your response, but I want this control DISABLED not set to false.
Any clue on how to do this?

"quartz" wrote:

Does anyone know how to programmatically disable the "Sheet tabs" check box
on the <Tools <Options - [View] tab? If so, could you please post example
code?

Thanks in advance.

Jim Thomlinson[_3_]

Disable "Sheet tabs" check box under [Tools][Options]-[View] tab

No can do... To the best of my knowledge...

"quartz" wrote:

Does anyone know how to programmatically disable the "Sheet tabs" check box
on the <Tools <Options - [View] tab? If so, could you please post example
code?

Thanks in advance.

quartz[_2_]

Disable "Sheet tabs" check box under [Tools][Options]-[View] t

Jim, thanks for your reply. I was afraid that would be the answer...