-   -   Update Form from spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/326618-update-form-spreadsheet.html)

Will Tuck

Update Form from spreadsheet

Hello All,

I have a user form that is used to insert values on a specific page in a
workbook. That part works fine. I have been asked to add data that is the
result of previous entries.

eg text box 1 is used to enter new data
text box 2 would show a value that is in the spreadsheet

How do I load the form and populate text box2 prior to data entry?

Thanks
John

Nigel

Update Form from spreadsheet

in the form initailize event put......

text_box2.value = Sheets("Name").Range("A1").value

--
Cheers
Nigel