-   -   show file path in Print footers (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/326610-show-file-path-print-footers.html)

Heather

show file path in Print footers

How do I show the full file path in the footer of a worksheet print?

Nigel

show file path in Print footers

Try.....

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.LeftFooter = "&Z&F"

--
Cheers
Nigel

"Heather" wrote in message
How do I show the full file path in the footer of a worksheet print?

Dave Peterson[_5_]

show file path in Print footers

John Walkenbach has an addin you may like. It works with earlier versions of
excel:
http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/addpath.htm

Nigel's response will work with xl2002+ (IIRC).

Heather wrote:

How do I show the full file path in the footer of a worksheet print?

--

Dave Peterson

Gord Dibben

show file path in Print footers

Or just use a macro like so..

Sub PathInFooter()
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.RightFooter = ActiveWorkbook.FullName & " " & _
ActiveSheet.Name & " " & Application.UserName & " " & Date
End Sub

Gord Dibben Excel MVP