-   -   How can I lookup cells that match a specific value and return all. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/326581-how-can-i-lookup-cells-match-specific-value-return-all.html)

John

How can I lookup cells that match a specific value and return all.

I have a table that contains several pieces of information on each row. Two
columns of this table include a date and a part number. In a column on a
separate sheet I need to be able to search through this table and return a
column of part numbers that all have a specific date. This is basically a
filtering task, but I need this to be done automatically with formulas or VBA
code.