-   -   Determine If An Application is Already Running (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/326526-determine-if-application-already-running.html)

Bobt

Determine If An Application is Already Running

How can I check, using code within Excel, to see if another application is
running? I've found code for older versions of Access that should count how
many times an application is running simultaneously, but that code doesn't
work in Excel XP.

Thanks in advance.

Fredrik Wahlgren

"BobT" wrote in message
How can I check, using code within Excel, to see if another application is
running? I've found code for older versions of Access that should count

how
many times an application is running simultaneously, but that code doesn't
work in Excel XP.

Thanks in advance.

You could use GetObject for some applications. Which one do you have in
mind?

/Fredrik