Hiding Rows between two Finds

How can I hide rows between two labels?

Label 1
detail
Label2

Tom Ogilvy

Hiding Rows between two Finds

Range(rng1.offset(1,0),rng2.Offset(-1,0)).EntireRow.Hidden = True

but if you have outlining, you might want to perform the hide manually with
the macro recorder turned on and see if you can modify that.

Tom Ogilvy

"SharonInGa" wrote in message
How can I hide rows between two labels?

Label 1
detail
detail
Label2

SharonInGa[_2_]

Hiding Rows between two Finds

Tom,
I wasn't clear enough on my requirements. I need to FIND the label "Cash"
on the Sreadsheet and delete the rows between the Beginning "Cash" and ending
"Cash" labels. Both the labels and detail are located in different places
for each report depending on the number of records.

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

Range(rng1.offset(1,0),rng2.Offset(-1,0)).EntireRow.Hidden = True

but if you have outlining, you might want to perform the hide manually with
the macro recorder turned on and see if you can modify that.

Tom Ogilvy

"SharonInGa" wrote in message
How can I hide rows between two labels?

Label 1
detail
detail
Label2

Richard Buttrey

Hiding Rows between two Finds

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 12:41:07 -0800, "SharonInGa"
wrote:

Tom,
I wasn't clear enough on my requirements. I need to FIND the label "Cash"
on the Sreadsheet and delete the rows between the Beginning "Cash" and ending
"Cash" labels. Both the labels and detail are located in different places
for each report depending on the number of records.

Is filtering the whole table to show all rows that are not equal to
"Cash", then deleting these filtered rows, then removing the filter an
option? (Assumes "Cash" labels are in the same column of course)

Rgds

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

Range(rng1.offset(1,0),rng2.Offset(-1,0)).EntireRow.Hidden = True

but if you have outlining, you might want to perform the hide manually with
the macro recorder turned on and see if you can modify that.

Tom Ogilvy

"SharonInGa" wrote in message
How can I hide rows between two labels?

Label 1