-   -   refer to a cell in another sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/326439-refer-cell-another-sheet.html)

JT[_2_]

refer to a cell in another sheet

My macro is contained in a workbook with 6 sheets (A, B,
C, D, E, and F).

I want to write an "If" statement, that looks at cell "Z1"
on sheet "A" without actualing activating Sheet "A".

Not sure how to do this. Thanks for the help......

Bob Phillips[_6_]

refer to a cell in another sheet

If Worksheets("SheetA").Range("A1").Value = ....

--

HTH

RP