-   -   list box (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/326437-list-box.html)

Andrew[_49_]

list box

Is it possible to recognise the clicking of the scrollbar on a list box as
an event?

I have a series of records with the record index displayed in the list box.
I want the appropriate record detail to be displayed on a form when the user
scrolls through the index. I can do it if they click the list box, but not
if they simply scroll.

Any ideas?

Andrew

Harald Staff

list box

Hi Andrew

There is imo no "appropriate record" for a listbox. Unless you made it so
narrow that is displays only one item at the time. If so then listbox is
wrong, you need a combobox.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Andrew" skrev i melding