-   -   VBA or no VBA, that is the question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/326291-vba-no-vba-question.html)

CLR

VBA or no VBA, that is the question

Hi All......

Can someone please tell me if it's possible to write a macro that will scan
all the .xls files in a given directory and create a list identifying whether
of not there is any VBA code in each file, by name?

TIA
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

Cesar Zapata

VBA or no VBA, that is the question

no creo... unless you open each file... other than that yo creo que no.

Que dios te lo pague y que san pedro te lo clave.

:)

CLR

VBA or no VBA, that is the question

Thank you, but I do understand that each file will have to be opened,
interrogated, and closed............this is acceptable under VBA control.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

ups.com...