Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Write Text File

Hi All
I have an Excel application that loads a workbook from a data source on a
daily basis, acts on it and produces a summary report. What I now wish to
add is a logging function, whereby the data rows (up to 1000 per day) can be
saved to an archive file. How can I do the following from within VBA.....

1. Create / Open a Text file
2. Write and subsequently append Excel data to this file
3. Close the file

Thanks

--
Cheers