-   -   Excel 2002 Object Model (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/326139-excel-2002-object-model.html)

Hiep

Excel 2002 Object Model

I have to learn VBA very fast for a project at work. I was wondering what is
the best to learn and understand the Excel Object Model?

Ron de Bruin

Excel 2002 Object Model

Hi Hiep

the best to learn and understand the Excel Object Model?

Buy this book

http://www.oaltd.co.uk/ExcelProgRef/default.htm

Do not buy the 2003 version of this book

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Hiep" <Hiep @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message ...
I have to learn VBA very fast for a project at work. I was wondering what is
the best to learn and understand the Excel Object Model?

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Excel 2002 Object Model

Type Microsoft Excel Objects in the Answer Wizard within VBA Help.

Open the object browser in the VBA, and select the Excel library, and
explore that.

This MS site has a schematic of the Excel object model,
http://msdn.microsoft.com/libr*ary/d...ry/e*n-us/modc...
l/deovrmicrosoftexcel2000.asp, but it's rather high-level.

--

HTH

RP