-   -   Ever heard? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/326098-ever-heard.html)

Pasticcio

Ever heard?

I'm developing a small application in Excel VBA.
I use to step-by-step it in order to check it.
Last night I found with extreme wonder that it crossed over the statements
as usual but it did not execute some of them (e.g. being D="" and
DDL="C:\Root\" , after the statement ' D = DDL ' D followed on being ="" ).
In some cases moving down the line in the code by a Return key shot it went
on going well as usual. Other statements that usually worked fine did not
work as well.
Wout should I think ? Could it be a virus ? What should I do then ?
--
Saluti e grazie.
Greetings and byby

Jan Karel Pieterse

Ever heard?

Hi Pasticcio,

I'm developing a small application in Excel VBA.
I use to step-by-step it in order to check it.
Last night I found with extreme wonder that it crossed over the statements
as usual but it did not execute some of them (e.g. being D="" and
DDL="C:\Root\" , after the statement ' D = DDL ' D followed on being ="" ).

Sounds like the code needs cleaning. Download Rob Bovey's code cleaner:

http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/CodeCleaner.htm

Regards,

Jan Karel Pieterse
Excel MVP