-   -   Mimic Undo actions (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/325817-mimic-undo-actions.html)

Chris W.

Mimic Undo actions

Hi,
Does anyone have a procedure or knows how to jury-rig a
function that can mimic the undo action, that will allow
you to return the worksheet back to its state prior to
programmaticly made changes. I cannot use a simple,
Close/don't-save-changes routine, because I want to keep
the form active and its values and all the underlying
variables unchanged. Any help will be greatly
apprecaited. Thanks all.

OJ[_2_]

Mimic Undo actions

Hi,
I guess one way is to make a copy of the original sheet and keep it
xlSheetVeryHidden.

Hth
OJ

Dave Peterson[_5_]