-   -   help creating labour program (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/325685-help-creating-labour-program.html)

bpman

help creating labour program

:?: I'm hoping someone can help. I'm building a labour program for th
restaurant I work at. Simply it will allow manual entry of eac
employees hours per day, then calculate weekly totals based on thos
numbers. My problem is statuatory holidays. I know how to make th
formula to calculate them but i really don't want to have to put i
in the cells for that day. What I want to do is have a seperate are
where I can just enter either the dates for every stat day in a yea
or it's collum locations and have excel some how search out that dat
or cell number and apply the formula for stat pay and then include i
in the total for the week the stat day falls in. Also I want to b
able to graph the hours of each employee in a bar graph to sho
coverage. However none of the graphs seem to be able to do this. Ar
either of these possibl