-   -   Hyperlinks Inserted in Design Mode inactive once Exited Design Mod (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/325549-hyperlinks-inserted-design-mode-inactive-once-exited-design-mod.html)

Craig

Hyperlinks Inserted in Design Mode inactive once Exited Design Mod

I am using the control toolbox to insert active x buttons into a spreadsheet
that hyperlink to other locations in the workbook. I am only able to insert
hyperlinks to the buttons in design mode and they don't function when I am
not in design mode (which is the default when the workbook is openned). How
can I get the workbook to default to design mode when it is openned by all
users or make the hyperlinks active all of the time?