-   -   ADO programming and Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/325395-ado-programming-excel.html)

Mark \(InWales\)[_26_]

ADO programming and Excel

Hello All

Used ADO to retrieve information from an Access database (example from book)
does anyone know of a resource with examples to copy information back into
the an Access database? I prefer working with Excel (more flexible).

Many thanks

Mark (InWales)

Ron de Bruin

ADO programming and Excel

Hi Mark

See Ole's site
http://www.erlandsendata.no/english/...php?t=envbadac

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Mark (InWales)" wrote in message ...
Hello All

Used ADO to retrieve information from an Access database (example from book) does anyone know of a resource with examples to copy
information back into the an Access database? I prefer working with Excel (more flexible).

Many thanks

Mark (InWales)

Mark \(InWales\)[_27_]

ADO programming and Excel

Thanks Ron

I knew someone somewhere would know where to look.

Mark (InWales)