-   -   Calculate page setup zoom value for 1 to 1 printing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/324988-calculate-page-setup-zoom-value-1-1-printing.html)

mgill

Calculate page setup zoom value for 1 to 1 printing

I would like to print three different sheets all at the same zoom level so
that the data columns match from one page to the next. The first page can be
printed at 1 to 1, but I cannot retrieve the zoom value from VB that the
PageSetup dialog calculates. I would like to set the subsequent sheet print
outs to the same zoom magnification. How is the zoom calculated, or how can
I get at the zoom value that is automatically calculated when using the GUI?
Is there a method I can call?