-   -   Creating a recap of from data in worksheet. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/324978-creating-recap-data-worksheet.html)

KimberlyC

Creating a recap of from data in worksheet.

Hi,

I have codes in column A5:A25 of a template workeheet.
Users enter these codes into this column and they change all the time..

Some codes might be repeated in the cells.

In cells E5:E25, I need to recap the codes that were used...and not
duplicate any codes that were entered.
For example:
the following codes might be entered in A5:A10

1235
2366
2366
1235
2022
2022

I would need the recap list in cells E5:E10 to look like:
1235
2366
1235
2022

This needs to update automatically as users enter codes into the template
file.
I'm not sure if a formla would work best or code.....
Any help is greatly appreciated..
Thanks in advance for your help...
Kimberly

Don Guillett[_4_]

Creating a recap of from data in worksheet.

A really good way to learn this is to search the archives for
duplicate

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software