-   -   How to create dialox boxes? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/324936-how-create-dialox-boxes.html)

Mike

How to create dialox boxes?

I am trying to create a daolg box /and or macro that will allow me to check
the information form a list that I have defined in Excel. This information
will be directly put into the cell.

Thanks for your help

Tom Ogilvy

How to create dialox boxes?

Checking a list is a little vague. What do you mean by Check?

Tom Ogilvy

"MIKE" wrote in message
I am trying to create a daolg box /and or macro that will allow me to

check
the information form a list that I have defined in Excel. This information
will be directly put into the cell.

Thanks for your help

pumpbhoy

How to create dialox boxes?

Mike,

If what you mean by check is compare or look for some common value then you
could try something like this:

For Each c In Range("E11", Range("E10").End(xlDown))
exspec = c.Value
Set y = Range("K1101", Range("K1100").End(xlDown)).Find(exspec,
LookIn:=xlValues)
If y Is Nothing Then
Your action here
End if

I used this to compare 2 lists and then take some appropriate action.