-   -   How to I put a comma in between each column item from this code (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/324799-how-i-put-comma-between-each-column-item-code.html)

Adam

How to I put a comma in between each column item from this code

This code combines all the data into one string. How can I parse it with a
comma in between each column entry.

Also would there be a way to add comments to each column right before the
comma?? Thanks

Set x = CreateObject("Word.Application")
x.Documents.Add
x.Visible = True

For Each cl In Selection

n = n & CStr(cl.Value)

Next

x.Selection.TypeText CStr(n)

Ron Rosenfeld

How to I put a comma in between each column item from this code

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 20:51:02 -0800, "Adam"
wrote:

This code combines all the data into one string. How can I parse it with a
comma in between each column entry.

Also would there be a way to add comments to each column right before the
comma?? Thanks

Set x = CreateObject("Word.Application")
x.Documents.Add
x.Visible = True

For Each cl In Selection

n = n & CStr(cl.Value)