-   -   Range Mismatch (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/324759-range-mismatch.html)

davegb

Range Mismatch

I'm writing a small test macro to create folders for Excel files to be
placed in.
I've put the folder names in cells a2:a4. I put the path to the new
folders in C1. here is the code:

Sub MkDirTest()

Dim CtyRange As Range
Dim myCell As Range

Set CtyRange = Range("a2:a4")
For Each myCell In CtyRange.Cells
MkDir Range("c1").Value & Range("A2:a4").Value
Next

End Sub

I'm getting a "Type Mismatch" error when I run the macro on the "MkDir
Range...." line. Can't figure out why? any ideas? Thanks for the help.

Toppers

Range Mismatch

Change to ....

MkDir Range("c1").Value & myCell.Value

HTH

"davegb" wrote:

I'm writing a small test macro to create folders for Excel files to be
placed in.
I've put the folder names in cells a2:a4. I put the path to the new
folders in C1. here is the code:

Sub MkDirTest()

Dim CtyRange As Range
Dim myCell As Range

Set CtyRange = Range("a2:a4")
For Each myCell In CtyRange.Cells
MkDir Range("c1").Value & Range("A2:a4").Value
Next

End Sub

I'm getting a "Type Mismatch" error when I run the macro on the "MkDir
Range...." line. Can't figure out why? any ideas? Thanks for the help.

davegb

Range Mismatch

Bingo! Thanks, Toppers!