-   -   How to query Excel Data Using SQL? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/324727-how-query-excel-data-using-sql.html)

Niranjan

How to query Excel Data Using SQL?

How to query Excel Dats Using SQL query?

Patrick Molloy[_2_]

How to query Excel Data Using SQL?

Take a look he

http://www.xl-expert.com/html_pages/...ity_Excel.html

for a demo

"Niranjan" wrote:

How to query Excel Dats Using SQL query?

Jamie Collins

How to query Excel Data Using SQL?

keepITcool wrote:
Patrick,

is there a specific reason why you use the MSDASQL provider?

it seems a (little bit ) slower then going straight to Jet using a
connection string like:

Yes, MSDASQL is even on the list of depreciated components:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...components.asp

I've tried pointing this out to Patrick a few times myself but it just
falls on deaf ears :(

Jamie.

--

Patrick Molloy[_2_]

How to query Excel Data Using SQL?

ok already

I updated my web page. I didn't before because it was (a) 4 years old and
(b) never viewed.

I appreciate KeepItCool's class , however, I have deliberately kept the
example simple so that less experienced VBA coders can get a handle on the
core stuff.