-   -   How do I transpose entries that repeat in sequence down a column . (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/324723-how-do-i-transpose-entries-repeat-sequence-down-column.html)

Anzacdave

How do I transpose entries that repeat in sequence down a column .

I am trying to transpose a bunch of data that is repeated ad nauseam down a
column (lets say Column A) and I want to separate the entries so that they
appear listed by column:

Example:

Change this data

Bob Smith Name
3 Smith Street Address
03-9898-1214 Phone

Jane Doe Name
4 Big Avenue Address
03-9898-1215 Phone

Into This Data
Name Address Phone
Bob Smith 3 Smith Street 03-9898-1214
Jane Doe 4 Big Avenue 03-9898-1215

Tom Ogilvy

How do I transpose entries that repeat in sequence down a column .

http://tinyurl.com/6j9nz

Tom Ogilvy