-   -   SQL server - Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/324701-sql-server-excel.html)

Markonni

SQL server - Excel

Hi!

I know how to pull data from SQL server to Excel but I do not know how to
pass parameters to query from excel cells.

Example:
Cell A2 is begin date, cell B2 is end date. How can I pass those two dates
to Microsoft Query into between function?

Thank you!
/Markonni

Dick Kusleika[_4_]

SQL server - Excel