-   -   I want to add a group of cells, using a sumif of another group of. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/324639-i-want-add-group-cells-using-sumif-another-group.html)

larrylab

I want to add a group of cells, using a sumif of another group of.

I want to add a group of cells, using a sumif of another group of cells.
Such as if A1,B1, D1 is equal to 3.5 add A2 to the sum of cells

Tom Ogilvy

I want to add a group of cells, using a sumif of another group of.

Dim dblSum as Double
dblSum = application.Round(application.Sum(range("A1:B1,D1" )),1)
if abs(dblSum-3.5) < .00000001 then
dblSum = dblSum + Range("A2")
End if

Tom Ogilvy