-   -   Editor question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/324597-editor-question.html)

Glen Mettler[_4_]

Editor question

In a workbook/sheet I can use the scroll wheel to traverse rows. Is it
possible to enable the scroll wheel in the Editor?

Glen

Chip Pearson

Editor question

The scroll wheel does work in the VBA Editor. It sometimes
doesn't if you are using version 5 of the Intellimouse software.

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com

"Glen Mettler" wrote in message
In a workbook/sheet I can use the scroll wheel to traverse
rows. Is it possible to enable the scroll wheel in the Editor?

Glen

Doug Glancy

Editor question

I heard about VBScroll through this newsgroup, use it at home and work, and
am very happy with it:

http://www.gasanov.net/VBScroll.htm

hth,

Doug Glancy