-   -   USB NT4.0 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/324452-usb-nt4-0-a.html)

Christmas May[_2_]

USB NT4.0

2nd Post!

Fellow Puter users,

I'm well aware that this is probably the wrong forum for this question,
but I'm quickly running out of places to look for answers.

How can you get Windows NT4.0 to recognize the USB ports?

Thanks in advance,

Christmas May

P.S. My motherboard has the USB ports (two of them) built in. It is also
my understanding that by simply upgrading to XP they would function correctly.

Dave Peterson[_5_]

USB NT4.0

You may want to ask in a dedicated windows group, but a short search of google
(for winnt usb 4.0) yielded this link:

http://google.co.uk/groups?threadm=1...0a %40phx.gbl

There is a link that has some alternatives.

--

Dave Peterson