-   -   Userform then export to summary to spreadsheet w. ability to edit (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/324441-userform-then-export-summary-spreadsheet-w-ability-edit.html)

Adam

Userform then export to summary to spreadsheet w. ability to edit

I am trying to create a userform with a lot of textboxes. I want the abilty
to then click a button to export the summary of totals and some fields to a
spreadsheet with predefined cells. (Basically a spreadsheet with totals).

Now lets say I need to edit ONE of the textboxes. I need the ability to
select the one summary data line out of multiple lines and edit the original
data.

I have seen this does before, but does anyone know how to accomplish this?

Thanks

Glen Mettler[_4_]

Userform then export to summary to spreadsheet w. ability to edit

Adam,
I have a similar form that you can build on if your are interested.

Glen Mettler