-   -   Check if textbox is open (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/324439-check-if-textbox-open.html)

Pat

Check if textbox is open

There are textboxes in several sheets and they are used to inform the user
of the status of the work being undertaken on the sheet. On a typical sheet
a command button is clicked by the user and a textbox will display a
message, when another command button is clicked on the same sheet the first
textbox message disappears and a new textbox message appears. One textbox
sits on top of the other, so it gives the impression there is only one
textbox.

Several sheets operate in this way on the same workbook.
My question is: if the user performs an action on a sheet that does not have
a textbox he needs to be warned if a particular textbox is TRUE on one of
the sheets where textboxes are being used.

Here is I will demonstrate what happens on a typical sheet where textboxes
are being used.

Commandbutton1:
TextBox7.Visible = False
TextBox8.Visible = True

Commandbutton2:
TextBox8.Visible = True
TextBox7.Visible = False

Thank you if you can help with this problem.
Pat