-   -   vba excel guide (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/324425-vba-excel-guide.html)

FLYNNE[_2_]

vba excel guide

I am particularly interested in Excel VBA.
Is there a complete guide on the internet ?
If not can anyone recommend a good instruction booklet.

Regards

FLYNNE

david mcritchie

vba excel guide

Some links at
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...m#vbatutorials
doubt that anyone would ever say any them were complete.

It's hard enough for me just trying to keep existing links working.
---
HTH,

"FLYNNE" wrote
I am particularly interested in Excel VBA.
Is there a complete guide on the internet ?
If not can anyone recommend a good instruction booklet.

FLYNNE[_2_]

vba excel guide

Hi David

Thank you for very prompt reply.
The links provided at your site are very useful.
Many thanks
Regards
Flynne
__________________________________________________ __
doubt that anyone would ever say any them were complete.

It's hard enough for me just trying to keep existing

links working.
---
HTH,
David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed

Nov. 2001]
My Excel Pages:

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm

"FLYNNE" wrote