-   -   VBA Macros and Microsoft.Net (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/324359-vba-macros-microsoft-net.html)

Bill[_30_]

VBA Macros and Microsoft.Net

Hello,
We are looking at going to microsoft.net. I don't understand what this
actually will do, but I am concerned about macros written using VBA. Will
this impact macros that have been written in Excel?

Thanks.

Bill

Chip Pearson

VBA Macros and Microsoft.Net

Excel does not use NET (unless you write code using the Visual
Studio Tools For Office), and so your existing macros will work
fine.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson