-   -   Cell Selection (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/324327-cell-selection.html)

Chris

Cell Selection

I am trying to add text after the last row that has data. I can get to the
last occupied cell with the command
Selection.End(xlDown).Select

How do I get to the next cell below?

Jim Thomlinson[_3_]

Cell Selection

Using what you have here you would want to add the following line of code...
Selection.End(xlDown).Select
activecell.offset(1,0).select

or you could just modify the current line of code as follows:

Selection.End(xlDown).offset(1,0).Select

HTH

"Chris" wrote:

I am trying to add text after the last row that has data. I can get to the
last occupied cell with the command
Selection.End(xlDown).Select

How do I get to the next cell below?

Trevor Shuttleworth

Cell Selection

Chris

Selection.End(xlDown).Offset(1,0).Select

Regards

Trevor

"Chris" wrote in message
I am trying to add text after the last row that has data. I can get to the
last occupied cell with the command
Selection.End(xlDown).Select

How do I get to the next cell below?

Chris