-   -   Embedded button print macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/324260-embedded-button-print-macro.html)

grantfeek

Embedded button print macro

i'm trying to program a button to print selected worksheets from an excel file:

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Range("Summary!, 'IRR Summary'!, 'Presentation Cash Flow'!, 'Rent Roll'!,
Vacancy!, 'Economic Rent'!").Select
ActiveWindow.ActiveSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True
End Sub

luch to anyone in the LA area who can help me out!!!
THANKS

Trevor Shuttleworth

Embedded button print macro

something like:

Sheets(Array("Sheet1", "Sheet2", "Sheet3")).PrintPreview

Regards

Trevor