-   -   Excel4Macro Help File (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/324245-excel4macro-help-file.html)

Christmas May

Excel4Macro Help File

Someone offered to email me the help file which would assist me in debugging
and developing Excel4Macro commands. This would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Christmas May

Tom Ogilvy

Excel4Macro Help File

Sent you one version (old windows help format).

Tom Ogilvy

"Christmas May" <Christmas wrote in message
Someone offered to email me the help file which would assist me in

debugging
and developing Excel4Macro commands. This would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Christmas May

Dana DeLouis[_3_]

Excel4Macro Help File

Here's an online reference:

Excel 7.0/97 Macro Function Help File for Excel 4.0 Macros (Macrofun.exe)

Dana DeLouis
Win XP & Office 2003