-   -   Programing a drive as a variable (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/324191-programing-drive-variable.html)

gde

Programing a drive as a variable

I'm trying to update a macro. the program prints a series of excel sheets
from a directory in a network drive, the code has been shared with other
offices that have a different arrangement in their directory tree, since
the code refers to the specific drive we have, the macro does not work.

I want to have the user find the folder on his/her computer with a browse
button; that can explore the computer, any ideas?.

Robin Hammond[_2_]

Programing a drive as a variable

Have a look here

Robin Hammond
www.enhanceddatasystems.com
"gde" wrote in message

I'm trying to update a macro. the program prints a series of excel sheets
from a directory in a network drive, the code has been shared with other
offices that have a different arrangement in their directory tree, since
the code refers to the specific drive we have, the macro does not work.

I want to have the user find the folder on his/her computer with a browse
button; that can explore the computer, any ideas?.

gde

Programing a drive as a variable

Thanks, I'll try it today, I'll get back to y'all with errors or any more
questions.

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 10:54:30 +0800, Robin Hammond
wrote:

Have a look here