-   -   copy a link from one col to another via a formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/324176-copy-link-one-col-another-via-formula.html)

confused

copy a link from one col to another via a formula

I have 25 worksheets in 1 book, 24 are accounts and 1 summary(sorted) with
links back to the accounts. I need to be able to retrieve the account link
and be able to post back to the account data from the summary. Can this be
done.

Tom Ogilvy

copy a link from one col to another via a formula

If it is like

=sheet1!A1

you can do

sform = ActiveCell.Formula