-   -   Macros (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/324175-macros.html)

Tillie Rose

Macros

I want to be able to enter data into a worksheet and have the final total
each week populate into that weekly cell. Example: I enter data for week one
which total is derived from a formula and then that total is entered into
worksheet for week 1 and then same happen for week 2 etc.... It just enters
into week 1 now and changes it each week without going down to next cell
Thanks

JE McGimpsey

Macros

I'm positive that you know exactly what you're looking for.
Unfortunately, your description is much too vague for me to suss out.
Where are you entering the data? Where do you want your total(s)? Is
your week one total different from your "final total"?