-   -   how do we hide via VBA? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/324107-how-do-we-hide-via-vba.html)

J_J[_2_]

how do we hide via VBA?

Hi,
When starting up a workbook, how do we hide all toolbars above&below the
page (leaving only the txt menu bar) and sheet tabs via VBA commands and
restore them default view options back just before closing?
J_J

Ron de Bruin

how do we hide via VBA?

Hi J_J

Start here
http://www.rondebruin.com/menuid.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"J_J" wrote in message ...
Hi,
When starting up a workbook, how do we hide all toolbars above&below the page (leaving only the txt menu bar) and sheet tabs via
VBA commands and restore them default view options back just before closing?
J_J

J_J[_2_]

how do we hide via VBA?

Thank you Ron.