-   -   Message Box - More help please !! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/324020-message-box-more-help-please.html)

Anthony

Message Box - More help please !!

Hi,
Thanks to Rowen and Michael for their help with my (simple) question, but I
have another.
The menu button I have created has the following code attached to it

Sub add_monday_jobs()
With Sheets("monday'S LOG").Range("A8:N34")
Sheets("Log").Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Offset( _
1, 0).Resize(.Rows.Count, .Columns.Count).Value = .Value

End With
MsgBox "All Today's Jobs Added Successfully !", vbInformation
End Sub

However is it possible to use this code so that it will add the required
data to the "log" regardless which sheet is open at the time.
As at present it will only work with worksheet "Monday's Log" and I want it
to do the given task regardless of which worksheet is being used. eg if
'Mondays Log' worksheet is being used then copy that data only, if 'Tuesdays
Log' worksheet is being used then copy that data only..........etc etc

Hope that makes sense, and thanks in advance

Cheers

Anthony

Tom Ogilvy

Message Box - More help please !!

[...]