-   -   prompt for # of copies in print macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/323959-prompt-copies-print-macro.html)

SteveH

prompt for # of copies in print macro

I need a simple print macro that prompts a user for the sheet to be printed
and the number of copies. Anyone have any code for that purpose?

jonjo

prompt for # of copies in print macro

Hi,

Build a little dialog form add a Label, TextBox, Button rename it to something
like PrintDlg, give it a title, add a click eventhandler with the following
code

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Me.Hide
ActiveSheet.PrintOut Copies:=Me.TextBox1.Text
End Sub
TextBox1 Should contain a valid number when you click the Button,
else you will get a runtime error

Greetings Jonjo

"jonjo" wrote:

Hi,

Build a little dialog form add a Label, TextBox, Button rename it to something
like PrintDlg, give it a title, add a click eventhandler with the following
code

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Me.Hide
ActiveSheet.PrintOut Copies:=Me.TextBox1.Text
End Sub
TextBox1 Should contain a valid number when you click the Button,
else you will get a runtime error

Greetings Jonjo

Add a second inputBox for the name and write

Sheets(TextBox2.text).PrintOut ...

"SteveH" wrote:

I need a simple print macro that prompts a user for the sheet to be printed
and the number of copies. Anyone have any code for that purpose?

SteveH

prompt for # of copies in print macro

I am kind of a newbie to this stuff and need more step by step information on
how to do this.

"SteveH" wrote:

I need a simple print macro that prompts a user for the sheet to be printed
and the number of copies. Anyone have any code for that purpose?

jonjo

prompt for # of copies in print macro

I could send you an example by mail that contains a dialog and a example macro.
If you want.

Greetings Jonjo